Strategy and Project Management
Every business begins with a brave idea and a willingness to defy the odds
You might not think of yourself as a “visionary entrepreneur”, but your vision has been the catalyst for everything you’ve created. Your ideas are the hallmark of your creativity. They carry the fingerprint of your passion and the kind of inspired insight that leads to innovation and new directions.
To create requires the courage to try something new, the faith and dedication to bring it to life and the confidence to stand behind your living vision with fierce pride.
And because this isn’t your first grand idea, you know there are 4372 steps from initial spark to finished launch...or at least, that’s how it feels.
And now that your business is thriving and there are dozens of daily tasks, it’s easier than ever to get derailed by competing demands on your time.
You lose momentum. Lose focus. Lose time spent with your kids trying to catch up.
Lose money this idea could be making...if it was finished.
It starts to feel exhausting. It starts to feel forced. The thrill subsides.
And your labour of love becomes a source of stress, quietly, impatiently begging to be finished.
Truth & Tactics
A holistic approach that will help you execute any project on budget and on brand without losing sight of your vision.
Developing a strategic plan that’s a perfect fit for your business, your values and your goals is the critical first step in
Business growth depends on being able to ship your ideas.
To keep creating. Keep launching. And keep building upon your body of work as you expand your community and impact.
I’m here to help you create the most efficient path for your vision to become a reality.
Truth & Tactics Strategy is perfect for you if:
- You have a big vision but get bogged down in the details
- You want less stress during your next launch
- You want to spend less time reinventing the wheel on repeatable tasks like client onboarding but still leave your clients feeling taken care of
- You want to create a cohesive strategy that enables your big vision to become a reality with next steps clearly defined
- You want a back-end system built to automate the boring but essential tasks and remove the bottlenecks
- You lack consistency in your business processes and need these honed, streamlined and documented
Clarity, Strategies & Tools to get your big idea off the ground
Review what systems and processes you have in place, what’s working, what’s not, where the bottlenecks are, and where you might be leaving money on the table and create a plan with clearly outlined steps to follow. Easy to track and manage, keeping you focused and accountable as you bring your project to life.
You know you can save time (and headaches) automating areas of your business but aren’t sure how or what to prioritise or which systems will best support you while you scale. I’ve got your back. Because when you create operating procedures and systems that are efficient and effective, you can reclaim your time and your sanity so you can stay focused on the project that needs to be completed.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll start the Truth & Tactics Strategy Session by scheduling our call and completing a questionnaire designed to help you identify the most important area of focus for our session.
- In the meantime, I’ll do my due diligence. Then we’ll get together for a revelatory 90-min Strategy session, assess what’s working, what’s not, where the bottlenecks are and decide the best way for you to move forward to achieve your goals.
- Within 1 week of our chat, you’ll receive a customised 90-day Action plan with your next steps clearly laid out.
- You’ll also receive 2 weeks of email support and cheerleading as you begin to take action.
Holistic Project Management
Together we’ll take the 90-day plan from our Truth & Tactics Strategy Session and put it into action. I’ll delegate the responsibilities for each team member and make sure everyone understands their role.
What could we accomplish in 90 days?
Your project will be customised according to the goals you set in our Truth & Tactics Strategy Session. Here are some possibilities to get you thinking...
- Set up and maintenance of a project management tool (e.g. ClickUp) so everyone stays on track.
- Creating standard operating procedures (such as onboarding) so that everything is seamless, nothing falls through the cracks and everyone has the same amazing brand experience.
- Digitising your processes using templates and automations.
- Managing the project budget so the money you spend gives you the results you need to achieve your goals.
- Dealing with any challenges or tech glitches that come up so you never have to have another 3 am chat with tech support.
- Hiring and managing a team to see your project through to completion.
- Marketing plan execution to get out the word on your project so that the right people find what you’ve worked so hard to create
- Designing and implementing a launch for your next course, program or podcast including post-launch results review
- Lead capture and management for your current project
It all starts with truth and tactics.
I believe the world needs your projects to come to life.
Hi, I’m Natasha.
It’s your job to be the creative force behind your business, to decide the direction that will best serve your clients and the products or services that will exceed their expectations and inspire loyalty for life.
But that doesn’t mean it’s also up to you to make sure every little thing gets done on time, on budget and on-brand. That’s where I come in. I believe with a bit of creativity, some savvy strategies and your brand ethos to guide us, your team and I can make your vision a reality and bring your next project to life while you do what you do best – create, reflect and decide your next move.
What people are saying...
“Trustworthy, efficient and responsive, I never felt we were in different time zones. Natasha is always on the ball, consistently delivering for the business with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, which makes you know she’s always got your back. She was a great asset in helping grow the business, and not only took existing tasks off my plate, meaning I could do more, but was really helpful in creating structures and systems so that future matters didn’t need my attention.”
Mike SchwarzMyZone Media
Your brave ideas and big heart are the reasons your clients choose you. They’re the reason they keep coming back for more and the reason your business is thriving.